Project Management consultants that are a cut above the restFor the past 16 years ANTS Projects has been involved in business and Project Management across various industries. Our focus is to provide a Project Management consulting and training to our clients. Over the years we have learnt that Project Management is an essential, central process used to oversee and strategically control specific projects. ANTS PM T&D provides small to large businesses with Project Managers and/or Project consulting solutions to manage projects more successfully. We use the internationally acclaimed Project Management principles with an organised and controlled start, middle and end to a project. It takes time and money to manage a project, and the results of Project Management are difficult to separate from the results of the project as a whole. ANTS PM T&D offers you Project Management solution that puts your business in the driver’s seat of the company’s profitability and promotes effective collaboration while providing you with the ability to monitor everything related to your projects.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL BENEFIT FROM PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- Better productivity in delivering Projects: Project management delivers a “roadmap” that is simple to follow and leads to successful project completion. Once you know where to avoid the bumps and pots holes it makes sense that you’re going to be working smarter and not harder and longer.
- Enhanced effectiveness in delivering Projects: The same project management strategies that allowed you to successfully complete one project will, with repetition serve you many times over.
- Increased risk assessment: When all the players are lined up and your strategy is in place, potential risks will be identified. Project Management provides a red flag at the right time: this will happen duly before project completion.
- Better Flexibility: One of the greatest benefits of project management is that it allows for flexibility. Project Management allows you to map out the strategy you want to take see your project completed. But the beauty of such organization is that if you discover a smarter direction to take, you can take it. For many small-to-midsize companies, this alone is worth the price of admission.
- Greater standing and competitive edge: This are not only a good benefit of Project Management within the workplace but outside of it as well; through well organised and planned projects your company will stand out among its competitors because of the quality of the projects and how they are managed, and the strategies implemented for ultimate success.
- Tell your project story quickly and easily with great graphics
- OnePager Pro
- Project in a Box Software
- PM Tools
PMO - A Quick Tailor-Made Method to Implement Your Project Management Processes
We urge you to have the confidence while requesting for our highly competitive and competent Project Management Office service.
Call 011 888 6021
Survive The Tough Business Environment
Many businesses operate in a competitive environment under very tough economic downturn conditions. Budget constraints and limited time puts projects at risk, but there is a way to minimise this risk by roping in experts. Outsourcing Project Management Office usually helps to reduce costs as it bolsters the back-end functions of the business so you can concentrate on the core functions of your business.
Here's what some of our clients had to say about our services:
What People Are Saying...
(Please note all these testimonials are from real people in real companies – you may even know some of the people listed).
“It takes two to Tango, and with us partnering with ANTS Products and letting them manage our projects we found that we could concentrate on our core business and the Project Management Office roles and those of our executives did not clash but overlapped well in harmony” Bill Jackson, 52, Johannesburg
“During the economic downturn we had to restructure and dissolve some of our teams, PMO helped us stay afloat as we could draw on expert on how to operate in uncertain times” Mary Radcliffe 48 Johannesburg
“I just cannot see how any organisation can properly conduct Change Management without a dedicated Project Management Office” Force Dlamini 38 Durban
What is PMO?
Project Management Office is a structured management process which emphasises the importance of an organised and controlled start, middle and end to a project. It puts you fully in control of projects across multi-disciplinary functions to deliver projects on time and within budget.
What PMO Does...
Project Management Office has three main functions:
- To set standards for how projects are run and ensure project managers follow them.
- To gather project data and produce reports, dashboards, and metrics for management review.
- To guide and advice project managers.
Why Use PMO?
The top two reasons for establishing a PMO, according to the survey: improving project success rates and implementing standard practices. Outsourcing a PMO can also help your internal staff get valued experience and skills. Ensuring that your staff learns from the external experienced consultants.
Learn More About Project Management Office
To learn more about PMO, download free Information Pack entitled "Why You Need a Quick Tailor-Made Method to Implement Your Project Management Processes".
In this information pack you’ll learn:
- How your company can survive and be profitable amidst the economic downturn and skills shortage
- Whether or not your company needs PMO
- The art of outsourcing business functions