Fact…Project Management is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today, with a million PRINCE2® qualified Project Managers internationally and the demand growing for them every day!
This number serves to illustrate the value of a PRINCE2® Project Management qualification.
In the 21st century, the demand for skilled Project Managers is at an all-time high as organisations and agencies continue to focus on higher productivity and greater customer satisfaction with minimum resources.
As an accredited PRINCE2®Practitioner these are advantages you will have:Marketability and Value
Your skills will be in demand by companies and organisations worldwide in multiple industries which, realise the value, the skill and techniques you will have obtained by completing the PRINCE2® training curriculum.
As a project manager you will:
- Earn an excellent salary and benefit compensation.
- Be highly skilled in the tools, techniques and processes (industry standards) used to effectively manage projects and produce expected results.
- Work in a profession that offers seemingly limitless opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Have ample opportunities for ongoing professional development.
ANTS PM T&D PRINCE2® TRAINING offers
Foundation & Practitioner PRINCE2® training courses:
Foundation delegates attend classes from Monday to Wednesday, with the Foundation examination taking place on Wednesday afternoon at 2pm. This is a one hour closed book examination consisting of 75 multiple choice questions. 5 of the 75 questions are practice questions which will not count towards your pass mark.
In order to pass you must achieve 50% that is 35 out of 70 questions. ANTS PM T&D will mark your papers immediately and inform you of your result within an hour of completing the examination.PRINCE2® Practitioner:
Delegates wishing to achieve Practitioner status will continue to study all day Thursday, taking the Practitioner examination on Friday morning at 10am. The duration of the examination is 2 ½ hours. The Practitioner exam contains 8 questions, each worth 10 marks, totaling 80 marks. There are 6 'theme' questions, each testing one of the 7 themes, and 2 'process group' questions, which will test 2 of the 3 groups of processes identified in the syllabus.
During the examination you will be able to refer to your PRINCE2® manual. The Practitioner examination is marked by the APM Group (Ltd) in the UK and results will be available 4 - 6 weeks after completing the examination. In order to pass you must achieve 55% that is 44+ out of 80 marks.
The total cost of the course is inclusive of:
- A pre-course preparation guide
- An Interactive CD with sample examination questions
- The PRINCE2® Manual
- 14 Day SMS Guideline
- A course training folder with sample examination questions
- Tuition by an APM Group Limited accredited PRINCE2® trainer
- Foundation and Practitioner examinations
- Free secure parking
- Morning and afternoon tea / coffee and muffins as well as a sit down lunch are included in your.