PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER COURSE 20 - 22 SEPT 2017
Venue: 40 Willow Crescent, St Andrews, Germiston | City: Germiston, South Africa
- The pre-course reading is sent to delegates four weeks before the commencement of each course.
- It is strongly recommended that at least 20 hours of pre-course reading is completed during the weeks before the course starts.
- The first three days comprises the Foundation Stage, i.e. the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®.
- Day 4 is spent preparing delegates for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
- On the morning of day 5 the delegates write the Practitioner examination.
- A combination of lecturing, group work and self-assessment is applied to enhance individual learning.
- During the course all delegates are expected to carry out additional work after hours.
- Only delegates that have successfully completed the Foundation examination (achieved a 50% pass mark) may write the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
- The Practitioner is the second of the two PRINCE2® Examinations. A Delegate is required to pass to become a PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner.
- The Practitioner exam contains 8 questions, each worth 10 marks, totaling 80 marks. There are 6 'theme' questions, each testing one of the 7 themes, and 2 'process group' questions, which will test 2 of the 3 groups of processes identified in the syllabus.
- There are 80 marks (30 marks for Re-Registration) available on the examination and candidates will need to score 44+ (55%) to pass (17+ to pass Re-Registration).
- joining instructions,
- PRINCE2® manual,
- pre-course preparation booklet,
- detailed course notes,
- exam fees for both Foundation and Practitioner levels,
- refreshments and lunches.
2007, South Africa
- From Wednesday, 20 September 2017 08:00 to Friday, 22 September 2017 15:00
Powered by iCagenda