Introduction to PRINCE2® Course
Overview (1 day introduction course)
This one day course provides an introduction to the PRINCE2® methodology. This is vital for Project Teams utilising the PRINCE2® methodology on projects. This ensures better understanding, integration and support from the Team to the Project Manager without the whole team to be qualified PRINCE2® practitioners.
The benefits of introducing PRINCE2® are highlighted and the PRINCE2® Principles, Themes and Processes are identified and explained.
Who would benefit from attending the course?
- Project Teams working in a PRINCE2® environment
- Individuals who have a Project Management role and would like to adopt a more structured approach to Project Management.
- Individuals seeking a general understanding of PRINCE2® prior to attending the 5-day Practitioner course.
- The course is suitable for anyone who wishes to demonstrate a recognized level of competence in Project Management and specifically in the PRINCE2® method.
- This course is also suitable for anyone required to perform any role in a project which follows PRINCE2® guidelines.
- Newly appointed managers who want to understand a controlled approach to managing projects would also benefit.