Project Management consultants that are a cut above the rest
For the past 16 years ANTS Projects has been involved in business and Project Management across various industries.
Our main focus is to provide a Project Management consulting and PRINCE2® training to our clients.
Over the years we have learnt that Project Management is an essential, central process used to oversee and strategically control specific projects. ANTS PM T&D provides small to large businesses with a Project Management solutions then manages projects more successfully. We use the internationally acclaimed Project Management methodology PRINCE2® with an organised and controlled start, middle and end to a project.
It takes time and money to manage a project, and the results of Project Management are difficult to separate from the results of the project as a whole. ANTS PM T&D offers you Project Management solution that puts your business in the driver’s seat of the company’s profitability and promotes effective collaboration while providing you with the ability to track and plan everything related to your projects.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL BENEFIT FROM PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- Better productivity in delivering Projects: Project management delivers a “roadmap” that is simple to follow and leads to successful project completion. Once you know where to avoid the bumps and pots holes it stands to reason that you’re going to be working smarter and not harder and longer.
- Enhanced effectiveness in delivering Projects: The same project management strategies that allowed you to successfully complete one project will, with repetition serve you many times over.
- Increased risk assessment: When all the players are lined up and your strategy is in place, potential risks will be identified. Project Management provides a red flag at the right time: this will happen duly before project completion.
- Better Flexibility: Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of project management is that it allows for flexibility. Project Management allows you to map out the strategy you want to take see your project completed. But the beauty of such organization is that if you discover a smarter direction to take, you can take it. For many small-to-midsize companies, this alone is worth the price of admission.
- Greater standing and competitive edge: This is not only a good benefit of Project Management within the workplace but outside of it as well; through well organised and planned projects your company will stand out among its competitors because of the quality of the projects and how they are managed and the strategies implemented for ultimate success.